Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Want A New Topic Added?

You know, a major reason I created this hockey moms' blog is the fact that I've seen them -- or you -- as greatly influencing the "personality" of my hockey teams. Yes, the kids play, we coaches coach, and a lot of the hockey dads (at least in the start) know more about the game. But, if you're wondering about the underlying character of any youth team (and maybe even higher level squads), look to the hockey moms. Talk about working in the trenches... They're likely the ones responsible for getting the kids to the rink on time, they care for the team shirts, organize the team parties, they do all the things we dads and coaches wouldn't have a clue about, and then, yes then, there's that personality...

Hockey moms sooner or later have opinions -- or insights -- of their own, and they're quite often right on the mark.

Anyway, with all that said, I began things here by taking a blind stab at the topics hockey moms might like to discuss. So, while Blogger only allows ME to create each main topic -- and while I want to butt-out in most instances, I am wide-open to adding a new area of discussion if you see the need. Just email me at coachchic@aol.com, and consider it done.

Enjoy (and express yourself)! -- Coach Chic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I love this CoachChic! That warms my heart!!

Dennis Chighisola said...

A huge smile to you, SandiHockeyMom!!!